Monday, July 28, 2008

Thing # 21

I think podcasts are wonderful - I teach the children at my church and seldom make it to the service, so I listen to the podcast each week. Another thing I like about podcasts is that I can relisten in case I missed something or just want to hear it again.I have never used a vidcast before but I can see lots of benefits from them. It would be great to have vidcasts of different trainings so that we could view them more than one time.

I made one but cannot, cannot seem to get it to my blog. I tried and tried but finally gave up. It was fun to make it, not fun to try to get it on my blog.

4 comments:

VWB said...

did you create it in Audacity? you will have to upload to 3rd party like Switchpod before adding to blo.

if you make a photstory (actually a vidcast) then it might be how you saved it....needs to be saved as .wmv and then can be uploaded thru the video button in your posting box

Unknown said...

I couldn't get my photostory to upload either! So you aren't the lone stranger when it comes to these sorts of things.

jonesb5 said...

I did follow your suggestions and still could not upload it. I don't know what happened, but am encouraged to hear that at least one other person was unable to upload their photostory either.

VWB said...

once you get back to school, let's see if we can figure out what is going on!