Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Thing # 12

What an interesting title - creating community through commenting. Creating community is a very important skill.
My favorite of the the 10 Commandents were:
Be polite - which is the beginning of creating a community. It is a basic part of communication and getting alone with others.
Humor - also very important in creating community and not only getting along with others and getting your point across.
I have been hesitant to make comments on other's posts but now I am glad that I have been 'encouraged' to do so.
I read a blog about what will happen in 2012 because I am very curious about the possibilities that are being suggested might happen.
I read another blog about needlework - another one of my interests.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do leave comments - bloggers love comments - esp. when they come from someone who found your blog while wandering around in the blogsphere. It means we connected with a reader & that's the whole purpose of writing!