Monday, July 28, 2008

Thing # 20

I checked out both Youtube and Teachertube. I have enjoyed Youtube many, many times - it can be distracing but fun. I looked at different subject areas. I did find our drumline and karate group on Youtube! On both, I looked up different subject areas and found some interesting things for guided reading. And I think I am enbeding one of the videos in my post (I hope).

I think the children would enjoy some of these videos and could learn a lot. Kids really like to watch videos so I think they would learn without realizing that they are learning.

3 comments:

VWB said...

did you try embedding?
so much more effective than just adding the url.

copy the code (not url) and paste on the html tab of your posting page

Unknown said...

Kids love videos and there is some good (and some really stupid) stuff on Teacher Tube.

jonesb5 said...

Now it is embedded!
Thanks for the help.