Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thing # 8

I set up my Google Reader and I know I am going to really like it.
There are several websites that I visit every day and it will be great to be able to access them from the same spot each day.
I am sure that I will use it for both personal and school searching. It will make it easier to keep up with the different websites I access. And it will save time when searching for information I will need for my lessons at school.
As far as using it in the library is concerned, it could be used to get reviews of various books and also to give suggestions as to books that relate to a specific topic you are researching.
It makes me feel like maybe I am computer literate after all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Google Reader - it makes it so easy to keep up with blogs. I learned how to do folders today so now I have all my blogs arranged by subject. It makes a librarian's heart happy!